Onion: Celebrity Bull Terrier

Charting the rise to celebrity of a miniature bull terrier with a taste for the limelight. Onion has been in Ewan McGregor movie 'Scenes of a Sexual Nature', has a light modelled on her bullie curves, and is the face of the canine social event of the year: Peckham Pet-tastic! It's a starry life for a pampered pooch.

Tuesday, October 28

Onion's unique approach to agility

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ioNSQ-3A6t4
Time to share our agility shame...
We hope you enjoy it!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Miss Rascal said…

    HA HA HA, FANTASTIC!
    *love*

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger the Corgi Girls said…

    BOL, we love it!!!! We think that looks like a much better way to do agility, we agree with you Onion!!!

    ;o)
    Moxie & Izzie Corgis

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Miss Rascal said…

    Hi Onion and Onion mommy!
    I just want to thank you for keeping my hopes up.
    I've have now found a Bullie of my own! :D
    I'm gonna get her on Tuesday at Battersea.
    Her name is Pickles and she's 9 months old.
    Bullies In Need has been extremely rude towards me so I decided to ban them and lucky enough my man found one at the Battersea website.

    Want to play sometime? :D

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Onion!! We just found your blog from DWB! Your agility video is soo funny!! My sister Sophie was so tired at her agility class last friday that she went and tooked her self in the tunnel and went to sleepies!! haha
    Come check out our blog if you have time! Love Scott xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home