Onion: Celebrity Bull Terrier

Charting the rise to celebrity of a miniature bull terrier with a taste for the limelight. Onion has been in Ewan McGregor movie 'Scenes of a Sexual Nature', has a light modelled on her bullie curves, and is the face of the canine social event of the year: Peckham Pet-tastic! It's a starry life for a pampered pooch.

Saturday, February 17

Belated Bullie Valentine

Well, there was me, waiting around all day for a romantic suitor, and all I get is this from my mistress.

Of course I love my master and mistress (and their access to the food cupboard etc) BUT a dishy dog is what I dreamt of. Thank goodness for the likes of TinTin and Mackie who make this bullie babe feel special!
Big licks to you all (better than any roses!)
Onion
X

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Love is all around, baby. Happy belated Valentine's Day.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Wired for Mackie said…

    Well you ARE special! Hugs, Onion!

    your pal, Mackie

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said…

    Oooh Onion!! Congratulations on your new award.
    Will your trip up to the Lakes be the prize for winning?

    Loui xx

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said…

    Wohooo, Onion gal,

    you're special.

    So special.

    I gotta have some o' your

    attention

    give it to me.


    Oh, okay, you've already given it. Woohoo again!

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home