Onion: Celebrity Bull Terrier

Charting the rise to celebrity of a miniature bull terrier with a taste for the limelight. Onion has been in Ewan McGregor movie 'Scenes of a Sexual Nature', has a light modelled on her bullie curves, and is the face of the canine social event of the year: Peckham Pet-tastic! It's a starry life for a pampered pooch.

Sunday, December 3

Cyberdogs unite!

It's so great being a worldwide webdog! Not only do I meet other dogs in the park, I meet them online too. I have recently met two particularly handsome bull terriers. Allow me to introduce them:

Van in Canada, who, like me, has a taste for viewing life through a catflap...


and Wilson in Wales, whose owner bought him an Onion Light to keep him company. Now wasn't that thoughtful!

We came across the slide show of Wilson and the light by accident, and visited his owner Mountainear's blog, where she says nice things about the Onion Light. I hope one day I get to meet Wilson in the flesh-and-fur!

Keep blogging everyone, and thanks especially to Van and Wilson for getting in touch!
Onion
X

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    Van has a white head with a black door, and you have a mostly black head with a white door - this is like, well, strange!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said…

    Hiya Onion-gal,

    I'm trying not to be too dog-dang jealous here.

    But take what you can get in the flesh-and-fur.

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey actually this web thing is amaze, I make many new friends, and they send me cards!

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Juno said…

    Hello Onion! It's Momo...I thought I should come here to say HELLO! :) Thank you very much for visiting my blog. wow...You have a fun blog. Internet world is amazing. I can meet so many new friends!

    xoxo
    Momo

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great onion-gal

    by the way check out.....
    http://www.stylepit.com
    you will like it they have got interesting stuff

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said…

    Dear Onion

    Great that you are lighting up the guests life in the hotel.

    Wilson is like a mirror image of me (hehe) My right ear is brindle and his is left.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home