Onion: Celebrity Bull Terrier

Charting the rise to celebrity of a miniature bull terrier with a taste for the limelight. Onion has been in Ewan McGregor movie 'Scenes of a Sexual Nature', has a light modelled on her bullie curves, and is the face of the canine social event of the year: Peckham Pet-tastic! It's a starry life for a pampered pooch.

Sunday, November 19

Wonderful wikiFido...

Those nice people at wikiFido have published an exclusive interview with Onion. This has confirmed her view that she is a dog diva! She's now refusing to get out of bed for less than a gourmet dog biscuit...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said…

    Ooooooh Onion,

    you're so cool, 'pop bee-itch'!

    My ma is trying to be a pop star *rolls eyes* and she sure could learn a few things from you.

    And yeah, if I were you, I'd be asking more than a gourmet dog biscuit to get out of bed.

    How 'bout a year's supply of gourmet treats?

    I think you could really up your appearance fees now.

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said…

    I love to get into the sons bed when he goes to school and I stay there till my lunchtime walk!

    Loui xx

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say re-negotiate the contract - hold out for liver biscotti. That stuff is pawsome!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hold out for a whole BOX of treats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home